You know that the Tooth Fairy loves healthy teeth, but did you know they also love to read?
Here at Tooth Fairy Headquarters, we’ve done a round up of the best dental health books we’ve found for the kiddos learning to care for their unique smiles!
- The Berenstain Bears Visit the Dentist by Stan & Jan Berenstain
- These cuddly bears go on yet another adventure! This time to the dentist’s office. The Berenstain Bears walk kids through what they might encounter on their next adventure to get their teeth cleaned.
- Curious George Visits the Dentist by H.A. Rey
- Are your kids curious about the dentist? So was George! Curious George takes kids along on his continuous shenanigans, this time to the dentist’s office, and teaches them how the dentist might treat common dental health issues.
- ABC Dentist: Healthy Teeth From A to Z by Harriet Ziefert
- For kiddos learning the alphabet and getting ready to go to the dentist. This is a great book teaching small children what to expect during their visit.
- The Crocodile and the Dentist by Taro Gomi
- If your child is experiencing anxiety with the idea of going to visit the dentist, this is the book for you! The friendly crocodile shares techniques on how to overcome dental anxiety.
- The Clean Teeth Club by Kelly Rae Bhar
- Gear up cadets! Captain Mary guides Tyler on a mission to join “The Clean Teeth Club”. Together they teach kids how to take care of their oral health. Click HERE to read the FREE E-Book.
- The Search for The World’s Greatest Smile
by Kelly Rae Bahr
- Join Tooth Fairy Sherry flies around the world on a magical adventure to discover the different tooth traditions children partake in. Click HERE to read the free E-Book.
Looking for even more fun books, see the Tooth Fairy’s picks for fun summer reads!
Show us your clean, shiny smiles with your books! Find the Tooth Fairy on Instagram @toothfairywa